Pod's top ten activities to do with the kids!
Monday, 11 March 2013 | Admin
School's out, the kids are home, and you're running out of ideas! Sound familiar? No problem!
The Pod team is here to the rescue with their top ten activities to do with the kids...
- Let's go fly a kite...
- Paper in the recycling? Fly paper planes!
- Cook something simple yet fun! Rice crispie cakes anyone?
- Keep them occupied with a treasure hunt around the house or garden
- Board games...dig out those ones hiding under the bed!
- Build a den! Grab some old sheets and chairs and you're ready!
- Play Pooh sticks, an old favourite!
- Tire them out by going on a bike ride
- Arts and crafts...what can you make from your recycling?
- Stargazing...if the skies are clear!
Let us know if you use any of our ideas by tweeting to us at @PodFootwear on Twitter or by commenting on our Facebook page by clicking here.