Pod footwear get ready to launch their SS13 collection at Moda
Thursday, 5 April 2012 | Admin
It's that time of year again when the sketches have left our notepads and development samples start to roll in. As this year celebrates Pod footwear's 36th anniversary the SS13 season is shaping up to be one of the most dynamic collections yet.
Our next big trade show is drawing closer and we will be showcasing the full collection at Moda between 12 & 14 August 2012. In the meantime here is a sneak preview of what's to come:
- The men's Pod Italia collection sees the introduction of newly sourced luxuriously rich sonata brown leather in a gathering of timeless formal designs.
- The Metro collection for men and women. A retro edge but firmly resting within the handwriting of the footwear brand, these classic stitch-out styles bring bold colours into the SS13 collection in the form of red, green and navy super soft suede uppers sitting upon contrasting flex TPR soles and leather trims.
- The men's Canvas collection introduces casual mid-cut boot and shoe designs in block colours burgundy, blue and charcoal against thick white vulcanised soles with statement coloured trims.
- The Verano collection. Part of the first ladies' collection under current licensees, Aegis Shoes, this collection holds host to a fabulous collection of colourful sandals in bold block leathers and feminine florals.
- The Podlers Flashing Lights collection. Determined to light up August's show, girls' styles include Starburst & Rainbow in candy floss pink and purple power, with boys' models Sputnik & Meteor in red and green.